Saturday, November 8, 2008

my NEphEWs..






Assalamualaikum......
i think long time i not write on this blog cz i very bzy with my stdy...huhuhu.....
Now i need to concerntrate with my stdy first cz i have 4 paper more then on 18 november i will back to home in dungun, terengganu.....
i'm so miss to my nephews is along, adik ajib n adik amsyar... For me them so special in my life other my parents n siblings ......
Back to my nephews story....For me they so cute n sometime my head so tension cz them so active boys....hahaaa...but i still can laugh if them noise in my home...along n adik amsyar have same birthday date is 12 june but different years cz along 2004 n then adik amsyar 2008...so it's mean adik amsyar n along have different age 4 years between them....
Then adik ajib birthday is 7 november 2007...i'm really miss them n my family...huuhu...when i back to my home i jz can see with adik amsyar only cz along n adik ajib stayed in KL...
They called me as mok check or ocheckk....so funny that nick name rite but i'm happy when along called me like that...hahhahahah
To my nephews, ocheckk really2 love ur all like my own child eventhough one day ocheckk will be own child but im still love ur all....i want ur all remember that....

No comments: